Imagine having a business mentor share with you all the secrets to running a successful business, helping you to get more from your business over a whole year. If you could find someone to do that, it would be great wouldn’t it? How about if you could get advice from 20 other business experts too – now we are talking. There is just one thing that might get in the way – the price… that’s right we all know that information like that is going to cost you an arm and a leg.
When you team up with the Profit DoctorsTM for business mentoring you will receive a complete system for building your profitable small business valued at $2997 plus GST. The Profit DoctorsTM have teamed up with entrepreneurs and business owners Keith Banfield and Dan Buzer who have created the Profit Mechanics System, based on the results obtained from not only setting up and running successful businesses, seminars and talks, but also helping hundreds of other business owners too. In a nutshell, it takes away all the guesswork and gives you an easy to follow system that you can get started with straight away.
The Profit Mechanics system comprises of ideas-packed manuals with action plans, a host of interviews with leading experts, a multitude of valuable templates, spreadsheets and invaluable forms.
What’s included in in each program…
Click on the below links to take you to each section:
BONUS AUDIO INFORMATION
PROGRAM 1 – PREPARE FOR SUCCESS
- How to ensure that people want to buy what you have to sell
- An easy way to find out how big your market is – so that you know how many potential customers you could sell to
- How to avoid running out of money by making one simple change to your forecasting
- Discover why it’s important to keep track of all the numbers in your business and what you need to measure. (Templates are included for Business Plan, Cashflow and Profit and Loss Forecasts)
- How to stay focused and confident, even when times are tough
- The key mistakes that business owners make and how to avoid them
- Discover the power of leverage and why it’s important to work on your business more than in it.
PLUS BONUS INTERVIEWS
- Interview with Mike O’Hagan, the founder of MiniMovers.
- Interview with Karen Phillips, Managing Director of Direct Office Products
PROGRAM 2 – MANAGING YOUR DATABASE
- What the most important part of any business really is and how easy it is to miss!
- Learn the ‘4 Step Master Plan’ to manage the only real asset of your business
- How to leverage your Database and get access to unlimited FREE Marketing, time and time again
- How to manage the Massive Client Lists these strategies create!
- How to get people desperate to introduce their Clients to you and encourage them to buy from you.
- How to recognize potential Gold Mines in Businesses that the owners aren’t even aware of. You’ll learn how to tap into them … for years!
- How to scoop up loads of your competitor’s Prospects drifting around the market place, ready to buy from you!
PLUS BONUS INTERVIEW
- Interview with the owner of Rapid CRM, Chris Dauth
PROGRAM 3 – CREATING STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
- The easy way to double (yes, DOUBLE!) Your number of Ideal Clients
- Where Joint Ventures fit into your Strategic Alliance Strategy and how they’re used together.
- The 4 pitfalls that are so easily avoided (if you know about them) that cause most businesses to fail dismally.
- How to get your first 10 businesses into Strategic Alliances with you and automatically sending their best Clients bolting to your door.
- The easy way to get $100’s worth of Gifts to give away to your Clients for FREE!
- Lists of proven Joint Venture and Strategic Alliance set-ups, ready for you to make your own.
- The art of getting other business owners to spend their marketing dollars on promoting YOUR business and loving every minute of it!
- The 3 Step Process to make a quick $100,000 revenue in just weeks
PLUS BONUS INTERVIEWS
- Interview with Lindsay Adams – Director of the Referral Institute
- Interview with Geoff Kirkwood – “The Referral Master”
To succeed in business you need to position yourself in the best way, as most of what you do is about perception. This part of the program gives you the tools to outsmart your competition, position your business in the strongest way and start fixing up meetings with Decision Makers.
PROGRAM 4 – SELLING AGAINST TOUGH COMPETITION
- How to complete a SWOT analysis and why this is such an important first step
- Discover why your competitors are literally handing you their customers - without even realizing it
- What you need to do so that customers will willingly choose your business to buy from, rather than go to your competition
- Why it doesn’t really matter for most businesses, if there is a downturn in the marketplace or even a recession
- The number one mistake businesses make when they give great customer service – it actually makes customers go elsewhere!
- How to use the Commitment Statement in your business to position your business in a positive light
- How to construct a powerful USP and create the WOW
- Why having a Guarantee is critical and how to construct your own
- Interview with business owner Lisa Vance
PROGRAM 5 – THE SALES FUNNEL
- How to align your Marketing and Sales activity to get Maximum Sales and Bottom-line Profits from now on.
- The key to getting Sales happening quicker, more smoothly and with less fuss.
- The fatal advertising mistake businesses make that kills them quicker than anything else.
- Discover more than 400 strategies to add to your War Chest. Choose the ones you want to use to add Massive numbers of Clients and increase $’s in your business.
- A case study showing you how to put these strategies into action in the Real World using the Profit Mechanics 4 Step Process.
- Customizable Templates to get you Marketing & Sales Team 100% committed and accountable to Sales Activity and Outcomes.
- How to systematically identify and eliminate objections. Prospects won’t even get the CHANCE to object when you learn this secret!
- Interview with Company owner Nigel Turner
PROGRAM 6 – MAKING APPOINTMENTS BY TELEPHONE
- Why it’s critical to understand what you want to achieve from your ‘phone call before you even dial
- You will discover a simple system to help you stay motivated when calling, even when people are saying “NO”
- The main mistake callers make that ensures gatekeepers will block you
- The easy way to get past gatekeepers and speak to decision makers
- What to say if asked, “What’s it concerning?” or, “What’s it regarding?”
- How to respond if asked to send something through the post
- What to say to set up a meeting with a decision maker
- Why you should never refer to your outcome as having a meeting or making an appointment. What to say instead.
- Interview with Keith Banfield
In this part of the program, you will discover how to build strong relationships and make more sales both face to face, and using the Internet.
PROGRAM 7 – THE SALES PROCESS
- Discover the 9 easy steps to selling
- How to avoid some of the silly mistakes others make before they even arrive for a sales meeting
- What makes your potential customer want to take action and buy from you? Miss it out and they may go elsewhere or do nothing!
- Discover the simple language pattern to turn features into benefits – most sales people and business owners get this wrong and it costs them orders
- A little known, yet extremely powerful language pattern that will help you to build rapport with your customer, steer the conversation where you want it to go and create a win-win outcome
- Why it’s important to ask for the order and specifically how to do that
- A simple step you can add into your sales presentation, to reduce or eliminate the number of objections that the customer gives you
- Discover 15 of the top Power Words that you can use in your sales and marketing. Most advertising agencies use them – do you?
Plus Bonus Interview
- Interview with Kevin Ryan, creator of the TILT sales process
PROGRAM 8 – THE SECRET POWER OF QUESTIONS
- How to turn a “no” into a “yes”, just by asking a simple question
- How to uncover the pain, problem or issue that your customer may have, but doesn’t even realize
- A simple way to get others to pay for your marketing and be pleased that they have
- How to get FREE PR just by asking the right questions
- Discover 3 powerful types of questions and the benefits of each
- How to ask questions in such a way that what you are saying cannot be challenged
- Discover the simple 4 step process for asking questions so that you can overcome any objections
Plus Bonus Interview
- Interview with Kerry McDuling, Managing Director of McDuling PR
PROGRAM 9 – TURN YOUR WEBSITE INTO A MARKETING MACHINE
- Discover a step by step process for setting up your Website as a powerful marketing machine
- Why it’s a good idea not to sell to someone as soon as they visit your Website
- How to use a Squeeze Page and the benefits of putting one on your site
- A simple piece of technology that you can incorporate into your Website to keep in touch with everyone on your list – on autopilot!
- Why it’s important to give your visitors free stuff – and what to give
- What to put on your “Thank you” page and where that comes in the marketing machine sequence
- How to drive visitors to your site through advertising, where you only pay on results
- Discover the importance of Back Links and how to create them
- How to write articles, get them listed for free and use them to drive visitors to your new Website
PLUS Bonus Interviews
- Julie Mason – Expert in social media
- Ben Slater – Expert in search engine listing
- Ben Maden – Expert in Website technology
Now that you know how to put the right systems in place and create sales, it’s time to step things up to the next level. In order for you to spend time working on your business rather than in it, you need a team to help you. In this section of the system, you will not only learn more ways to attract new customers with direct mail and networking meetings, but how to build a successful team so that you can leverage your time and really start growing your business.
PROGRAM 10 – BUILDING A TEAM FOR LIFE
- Why having Staff is THE worst idea ever and how to turn them into a Team!
- How to prepare your business BEFORE you go and attract new people and the step by step process to do this.
- Why most people in business say ‘I can’t get good people’. You’ll get a system to follow so you will never, ever say those painful words!
- How most businesses are designed to repel good people and how you can set yours up to attract them!
- All the templates you need to set-up your business to attract, grow and keep good people.
- The secret to where the best potential Team Members are hiding and how to lure them out (your competitors will hate this one!)
- The amazingly simple recruitment process that gets applicants competing against each other to get the job!
- How to turn your business into a game a Team LOVES to play and will always strive to get your business maximum sales!
- The $10 spends that could protect you from dozens of potential legal hassles and maximise your return of investment into wage costs.
- Templates to insure your Team do everything in your business the best and most efficient way EVERY time!
- Interview with Paula Maidens – Managing Director of Recruitment Coach
PROGRAM 11 – DIRECT MAIL
- You’ll get a step by step process for writing sales letters and direct mail
- Discover the importance of finding the right list. Why you need to be aware of “sleepers” if you use a list broker.
- How to write compelling headlines with real life examples
- A simple addition that you can make to your headline that most people writing sales letters are not aware of. It has been shown to increase response yet costs you nothing to add
- Discover why it is critical to split test so that you don’t end up flushing your money away
- How you can use the pain concept to get people to relate to what you have written
- The number one mistake that business owners make when writing direct mail – no wonder so much gets thrown in the bin.
- What to write so that your letter or direct mail is compelling to read
- How to use testimonials to add to your message.
- What a testimonial needs to say so that it carries maximum weight
- How you can take away the risk from your customers and why it is essential
- Discover the best colour ink to use for your signature
- What comes after you have signed off the letter to boost response even further.
- Interview with Deborah Jackson, Author of “Easy Marketing for Women”
PROGRAM 12 – SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING MEETINGS
- How to stay confident walking into a room full of strangers
- Discover the three areas that affect the way we feel when approaching others
- Why it’s critical not to prejudge and how it can cost you business
- How to break into groups of people that seem to know each other
- What to say when you see someone standing on their own
- Discover the difference between Hunters and Farmers and which is best
- The most important action you must take so that the networking meeting wasn’t a complete waste of time
- How to set up a Mastermind group and the incredible benefits this can offer you
- Interview with Terri Cooper – The networking queen
- Interview with Andy Lopata.
BONUS AUDIO INFORMATION
This is a bonus pack of 6 additional audio MP3's with extra material to support the rest of the program. They include interviews with business owners and, useful strategies and an hypnotic confidence-boosting program!
UNLOCK YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE (38:28)
- Track 1 (5:43)
This section contains an introduction to the main program and an explanation of how the hypnosis works.
- Track 2 (32:45)
This track contains hypnosis and should never be played whilst driving or operating machinery. If you suffer from any medical or psychological condition, please consult your doctor before playing it. It uses hypnosis to access a different part of your mind and make changes at a deeper level.
THE IRRESISTIBLE SALES PERSON (55:47)
- Introduction (1:14)
- Why you need to know this (9:10)
- The research behind it (14:44)
- Why more people don’t use it (2:13)
- The 4 step process (15:31)
- Deep focus (6:18)
- Summary (6:32)
Do you know someone that gives out that negative energy? If you do, how much business do you think that they are losing as a result? The chances are, it’s more than you think, but most people put it down to bad luck, prices being too high or the other person just being a time-waster.
Imagine being able to have complete control of how you come across to others. What would it be like if you could project confidence, knowledge and have others feel completely at ease with you? How much extra business do you think you might get?
On this audio Program, Keith Banfield talks to human behaviour expert Denise Quinn. They will share with you some ground-breaking research that has been carried out and give you the 4 proven steps to make you an irresistible sales person!
GOOGLE ADWORDS SECRETS (40:35)
- How do Adwords work? (3:51)
- Choosing the right key words (6:16)
- Relevancy (7:21)
- The mistakes people make (6:38)
- The golden rules of success (3:24)
- Real life success stories (4:31)
- The benefits of Adwords (8:31)
Not long ago gaining new sales leads were limited to advertising on TV, radio, magazines or newspapers. There was always word of mouth and direct mail but not much else. Most of these methods carried risk because if you didn’t get results, you still had to pay for your advertising or marketing.
Google have changed the way many businesses carry out their marketing. Using their Adwords campaigns you can now advertise and pay on results and also start getting those results within minutes of launching your advertisement. It all sounds easy and is if you know what you are doing.
In this program, Internet expert Adam Davies and Keith Banfield will take you through the best way to set up an Adwords campaign to get the best results, whilst avoiding the mistakes that others don’t even realise they are making.
THE SECRETS OF SUCCESS (52:20)
- Introduction (2:12)
- Fears, doubts and restricting beliefs (7:45)
- What do you really want? (17:51)
- Fear of the unknown (3:49)
- Focus (4:20)
- Helping others (4:51)
- Helping yourself (7:06)
- Summary (4:21)
Some people are frightened by success whilst others strive for it, but what does success mean to you? More money? Greater freedom? Increased happiness perhaps? Have you never noticed others who you think of as successful? Perhaps it seems as though they're just lucky but it rarely comes down to luck. Luck could be summarised by the mnemonic Labour Under Correct Knowledge but success starts in your mind and the way you think.
Many people put up with challenges in their lives that they do not need to put up with. Some never achieve true happiness because they are always holding themselves back. Whatever success means to you, this audio program will help you to think about and explore what holds you back, what you really want from your personal and business life and then to step out of your comfort zone, take the bull by the horns and get it!
THE SECRET POWER OF QUESTIONS PART 2 (46:43)
- The benefits that you can gain from asking questions (2:58)
- Open questions (8:22)
- Closed and indirect questions (5:22)
- Paraphrasing, alternatives and mirror questioning (5:12)
- The questioning M.A.S.T.E.R.Y strategy (16:03)
- Bringing all your questioning skills together (8:38)
Effective communication is critical for success and one element of communication that stands out, as being particularly important is the ability to ask the right questions.
Asking questions allows you to understand things from the perspective of the other person or people, to find out what's important to them, to build rapport or to steer a conversation in a specific direction. The key is knowing what questions to ask, how to construct them and the pros and cons of each. Once you've mastered the art of asking the right questions, it's like having a toolbox at your disposal that you can dip in to create more win-win outcomes and more often.
MAKING APPOINTMENTS BY PHONE (1:15:00)
- Introduction (1:32)
- Planning your calls (5:56)
- What doesn’t work (11:56)
- Doing your homework (8:26)
- Attitude (13:17)
- Staying motivated (9:23)
- Getting past gatekeepers (10:37)
- Making your appointments (13:52)
The telephone is a very powerful, easy to use and cost effective marketing tool which allows you to speak to decision-makers, set up meetings and generate new business. Despite all of these advantages, many sales people or business owners are scared to make out-going, proactive telephone calls largely because of fear of rejection or simply because they don’t know the best way to get the results that they really want.
On this audio program Keith Banfield and Susan Forde will share with you exactly what does and what doesn’t work. You’ll discover winning ideas that will.
MP3 – Resource Toolkit
- You will also get a powerful resource digital folder packed with over 120 templates, forms and examples.
Sales and marketing Diagnostic Questionnaire
- This MP3 is a studio recorded conversation between Dan Buzer and Keith Banfield as they take you step by step through the essential numbers to track in your business.
Sales and marketing Diagnostic Questionnaire MP4
- This contains an edited (to just under 1 hour) recording of a live seminar taking you through the sales and marketing diagnostic questionnaire plus some additional material too.